Still in limbo.
ICU 5 days can pass rather quickly. We should have been in Concordia on Saturday. The upshot is we did miss most of the big bad weather, we were on the western edge.
So the antibotics are slowly working on the infection. I am slowly recovering. I continue to find reason to be optomistic. Friends continue to point to specific resources worthy of serious consideration. Thank you all. There seem to be way too many options that mainstream medicine is way too willing to not consider and simply reject out of hand. It is said if there is no money in it, they don’t talk about it. I am now seeing how true it is.
On another note.
It is Wendal’s birthday
Rhonda ‘shot’ him and texted this to me. He likes his post on the couch looking out the back window.
So for now we wait. Soon to be with Leroy and Ann for a brief rest/rendezvous and then the final push to the farm. It will sure be good to lock onto the help I will get at KU Med.
Thanks again to everyone sending good info and pointing to resources that need to be checked into further. Really appreciate all.
THANK YOU FOR SHIPPING AMAZING FROM OUR BLOG. EVERY PURCHASE BIG OR SMALL IS GREAT APPRECIATED.